In addition to reducing waste and implementing the required regulations can save money on waste removal and help increase employee morale and customer satisfaction. It is also key also enhancing the company’s image becoming a more sustainable property. To make your program a success follow this proven guideline:
- Conduct a complete audit of all spaces within your company foot print.
- Create a property-wide plan including all waste generating areas, transport procedures and waste holding areas.
- Train and keep employees informed.
- Monitor and adjust procedures consistently.
- Track progress and participation.
- Fine-tune waste management service, equipment and operations.
- Evaluate removal systems and costs.
- Pinpoint areas with success and those in need of improvement.
Its time to cut the waste and increase recycling.